I hope you and your family are safe and sound. The following are few guidelines from Imam Saeed Qureshi on how to perform Jummah at home in few simple steps. A minimum of 4 adults with at least 2 males are required.
You may listen to Any speech on Friday but Jumah Khutbah & Salah should be in person where Imam is delivering Khutbah & leading Jumah Salah.
(1) The whole family may get together in a clean appropriate place after time for Zuhr starts.
(2) One person calls first Adhan.
(3) Do your sunnah.
(4) The person, who will be leading Jumah sit on a chair facing other people, his back would be towards Qiblah.
(5) One person calls second Adhan.
(6) Imam would stand up, recite beginning of Surah Al-Fatihah & Recite یا ایہاالذین آمنواتقواللہ حق تقاتہ۔
(7) IMAM sit down on the chair for a few moments.
(8) IMAM Stands up for 2nd Khutbah, recite the beginning of Al-Fatihah again & recite یایہالذین آمنوا صلوا علیہ وسلموا تسلیما۔
(9) Recite drud & any dua, any supplication you know.
(10) IMAM Goes to prayer mat.
(11) One person calls Iqamah.
(12) IMAM leads 2 rakah.
(13) Make dua.
(14) Pray the rest of sunnah.
Your Jumah is complete. Al-Hamdu LiAllah.
Jazak Allah Khair : Please Donate
General Expense Ashabul Yameen (Dollar A Day - Continuos Charity)
Amazon Smile Link
Support Dar-ul-Islah when you purchase from Amazon.com using Amazon Smile.
Subscribe to our Facebook and YouTube Pages!
Like us on Facebook and Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for updates, events and more!
Notary Service at Darul Islah
By Appointment Only
Imam Saeed Qureshi (201) 328-6712
Located in the Teaneck township of Bergen County in New Jersey, Dar-ul-Islah was established in the nineteen seventees by the Muslims of Bergen County for the sole purpose of upholding, preservation and propagation of Islam. Learn more...