Full Time Excellent Hifz-ul-Quran and Academics program for grades 3-8. The primary purpose of the Hifz Academy is to allow students (and their parents) the opportunity to memorize the Holy Quran completely. The school is in session all year for Hifz and Sept-June for Academics. Registration is year round. School Timings are from Mon-Fri from 7:30 am till 3:30 pm. The Hifz only session runs from 7:30 am till 12:00 pm and the Academic session starts from 12:30 pm till 3:30 pm. Students are expected to completely memorize the Holy Quran in 3 to 4 years. Students get a 15 minute break in the morning and afternoon sessions and they have their lunch break / recess from 12:00 pm till 12:30 pm.
Currently the Academics Program is considered as Home-school based. We have Teachers who teach the core-subjects such as Mathematics, Language Arts, Science and Social Studies. This helps the students stay on-par with the regular students who go to public or other schools. Students are given Terra Nova standardized test at the end of the academic year.
Shaykh Waleed Elbatrawish
Graduated from Al-Azhar University, Egypt majoring in recitation and memorization of the Holy Quran. Master’s of Theology in Islamic Studies. 20+ years experience in teaching Quran and Tajweed. Ijazah in mastering recitation and memorizing the Holy Quran.. Certificate in Hafs and Ten Qirat recitation method, Tarbiya Approach, Tafseer, Seerah and Aqeedah
Hafiz Kashif Aslam
Hafiz Kashif has been a hifz teacher in Darul Islah Evening School for many years. Under his stewardship many students have completed Hifz including some of the huffaz who are leading taraweeh in Darul Islah.
Hafiz H Rehman
Hafiz H Rehman has been an Associate Imam of Darul Islah during the years of 2001 till 2007 and has been Tehfeez and Islamic Studies teacher since 1993. He comes back to Darul Islah Hifz Academy from An-Noor Academy where he has been a Tehfeez teacher since 2008. Under his stewardship many students have completed Hifz Al Quran.
Shaykh Khairy Alssawaf
Graduate from Al-Azhar University with more than 20+ years of teaching experience.
Imam Saeed Qureshi
Hafiz Imam Saeed Qureshi has been Imam of Darul Islah for many years and along with many other responsibilities plays a key role in several educational programs at Darul Islah. Imam Saeed Qureshi memorized The Holy Quran & obtained Sanad in Tajweed in his early age. He graduated from University of Peshawar with Arabic & Islamic Studies. He also studied Shariah & Law in international Islamic University, Islamabad. He practiced law for a few years then served as a lecturer in Government Graduate College before moving to USA.
Sr. Sherin Hedya
Ijazah in the Reading, Tajweed and Memorization of the Holy Quran. Bachelor’s degree in Education and Household Economic Management from Al-Azhar University, Egypt. 15+ years of Teaching experience in Quran and Arabic studies. Memorized Quran during her secondary school. Certificates in Tarbiya Approach, Quranic Studies, Successful Teaching and Excellence on outstanding achievements in Quran.
Sr. Rabia Altaf
Sr. Safa Arain
Sr. Ratiba Ahmed
Openings Available for Middle School Teachers (Gr 4-8) and Elementary School Teacher. Please email resume to email@example.com
Click for teachers detailed job description
Sh. Waleed Elbatrawish, Director, Darul Islah Schools
Ather Usmani, Chairman Education Committee
Imam Saeed Qureshi
Hifz Program Features
* Darul Islah Hifz Academy will function under the supervision of Sh. Waleed Elbatrawish.
* Shaykh Waleed Elbatrawish is the lead teacher as well as the Director of Darul Islah schools/ ustādh for Taḥfīẓ
* Unique combination of Taḥfīẓ experiences to formulate a system that will in sha Allah be successful and beneficial.
* Shaykh Waleed Elbatrawish brings his experience of the traditional Arab Taḥfīẓ system
* The Indo-Pak Taḥfīẓ system involves great emphasis on murāji’ah (review and individual repetition)
* The Arab Taḥfīẓ system places great emphasis on takrār (group repetition with teacher) and group sessions
* Both of the Shuyūkh have taken the best from both systems and incorporated them into Darul Islah Hifz Academy
* Great emphasis will be placed on Tajwīd (pronunciation), clarity, voice, pace and most importantly, retention
* Parents/guardians will be requested to assist in the Taḥfīẓ process, providing a healthy environment at home
* Along with quality Taḥfīẓ, attention will be given to character-building and mannerism
* Essentials subjects of Islamic Studies will be taught as well on a weekly basis
* For further information or inquiries, please speak to the Shuyūkh in person or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Program Features
* Certified and/or experienced teachers
* Home school based covering the State Core Curriculum Standards Requirements
* In addition to core subjects of Language Arts, Math and Science, Arabic and Islamic Studies are covered as essential subjects to create deep understanding of Quran and our Islamic heritage
* The program focus is to build well rounded, vastly educated, technologically skilled and competitively trained future leaders who can lead out communities in both religious and worldly matters
* Standardized testing to ensure competitiveness at the national level
* Extra Curricular activities to develop both body and mind
All year around with six weeks of holidays in a twelve month period. Subject to change depending on Ramadan, Eid Al Fitr and Eid Al Adha and Summer/Winter breaks.
Monday — Friday 7:30 AM — 3:00 PM
$400 per month for all 12 months ($4800 a year)
$100 – Required every year in September.
$150 – Required every year in September.
Financial Aid available
Darul Islah New Building
State of the art classrooms
Use of modern technologies to facilitate effective learning