New Covid Procedures
Insha’Allah Darul Islah will be open for daily prayers, but all other activities except funeral services have been suspended till further notice due to the recent Omicron variant. For the safety of the community please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Follow the posted signs for entry and exit and cooperate with staff and volunteers
- Bring your own prayer rug and use hand sanitizer upon entry
- Wear a mask while on premises of the masjid even if you are fully vaccinated. This applies to both indoor and outdoor areas.
- Perform wudu at home as the bathrooms and wudu area will be available on a limited basis
- Once the capacity is reached then entry into the Masjid will be prohibited
- Do not shake hands or embrace each other and maintain distance from each other
- Stand at the designated spaces to maintain required safe distance
- Do not socialize or congregate in Masjid premises or in the parking area
- Children under the age of 5 will not be permitted
- Musalles over the age of 65 are highly encouraged to perform Salah at home
- No Food or water will be allowed in the Masjid
- Please offer your Salah at home if you are sick, have fever, cough, cold or any other illness or symptoms or disagree with the disclaimer at the bottom of this page
- If you are not vaccinated, we highly recommend you perform your prayers at home and abstain from coming to the masjid.